Tuesday, July 19, 2005

some time last week around 8pm, i needed to take a u-turn bridge so i can cross the street. The one i usually take will take me about 5 minute drive to get there.. then i saw a new one. or at least i thought it was a u-turn bridge. for a moment i was sure about it. so i took it. Only to find out, when i reached the top, that it is was an expressway.. I thought.. oh my.. this is the way the buses take going to Rayong!!! Theres no way for me to cross the street or to make a u-turn kasi may harang sa gitna.. Vehicles were speeding fast of course. What did I do?.. Of course.. balik... counterflow.. salubong ko mga bus and cars speeding.. telling myself.. be safe.. be safe.. whew!! So therefore i conclude. hehehe.. learn from experience.. ill never drive that way again..

Motorcycles are not allowed on expressways..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home