Sunday, November 23, 2008

Last night, it was a friend's birthday and we came back to "Open Up Restaurant". The food is just great and cheap. One may find a hard time finding it though. But since we know the owner, the mother of a former student, we just call them and they talk to the taxi driver how to get there. The service is great. Last time when we were there was my sister's birthday and I ordered in advance. They got us a free fruit dessert then. Free is nice.

Everyone was there with four more additional not so familiar faces from the group's usual outing. This restaurant has a karaoke stage. Of course me and my sister sing as usual. It just sucks sometimes that its just us singing. It'd be nice if they take the mic from time to time and have fun and give fun! I think me and my sister only singing isn't fun. They become serious listening to us and that is certainly the contrary to fun!

We wanted to go disco, but none of us is really a pub person and nobody knows where to go. This usually happens to us. We ended up going home. We said next brithday we will go disco. Goodluck to us with that!

1 Comments:

Blogger murtaz jadoon said...

Excellent Site For Online Taxi Booking
Tunbridge town centre cabs

19/11/14 13:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home