Friday, August 05, 2005

This week:

---- I have experienced for the first time in 24 years of my existence, the so called.. LBM.. harharhar. I thought it'd be exciting. I was handling it smoothly. I even came to school, but had to go home early because i was feeling so uneasy. I was weak on my knees and kinda trembling. I have never eaten that much banana in my life!!!

---- Some time around 10:30 pm, we saw two men on the road. One man's bone in his leg was broken, protruding from the skin. awww.. there were also blood on his face. He was struggling crawling crying in pain. The other man wasn't moving at all. Looked like he was dead already. Then from a distance is the motorbike. I figured the motorcycle driver was drunk hitting the man who maybe was about to cross the street. There were people around, just watching the scene. I hope that time, somebody has phoned an ambulance already. It was terrible. Now i am more careful in driving. Anticipating the accident is one thing, the accident happening is another thing. gosh..

---- Heard this song, A Lifetime by better than ezra.. I liked it.. Im listening to it now..

---- Getting used to wearing that 2 inches sandal at school..

---- The chicken curry at S&P restaurant is FOOOOOD!! Looks like we'll go back their oftern for the curry and for the free cake they give after you ask for the bill.

earlier this night.. played arcade at central city. the virtua cop.. i was looking for the police trainer but they didn't have it. these are the games we play back during college and also photohunt.. Damn they cost high.. 20B per game!!

3 Comments:

Blogger lala said...

wala kayang saging sa S&P..

hmmm..meron ba?..

baka banana cake meron. puro cakes dun eh..

tsaka ang nakapa LBM ata sa akin. yung 3 kilong fried tilapya na handa mo!! hehehe..

6/8/05 21:23  
Blogger lala said...

Had to blog it.. so ill remember..

Tsk.tsk.. thanks for being there.. harharhar..

Your advises were so helpful.. youre such an expert on it!! hehehe...

8/8/05 10:51  
Blogger lala said...

what does it mean if i dont blog ba? does it mean nothing much is happening in my life which eventually would mean my carreer is going down down down?..

hmmmm... i just didnt want to blog what we talked about last weekend, and that thing about my crush, and when i got wet in the rain, and that my tutorial classes has been cancelled mostly last week because of the rain.. and that i am currently broke!! again!! damn that stuff toy.. blame it on that pink closet too..

10/8/05 10:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home