Thursday, September 22, 2005

I just turned 25 yesterday. From the moment 12 am started, i felt older for the first time in my life. My previous birthday celebration, it was all about fun fun fun. But that moment was different. I was 25, tears of everything was in my eyes..(really!???!!!) Old would mean recogzing seriousness to my responsibilities i guess. Less party, less drinks, and less dates. As if i have these things!! For a change maybe i will now. Like joe said, "youre young baby, enjoy". But wait.. isnt partying and drinking bad?!! Gosh, back to being rational again. Goodluck na lang siguro..

The party went fine.
Nabusog lahat, i hope..
masarap ang pagkain, masarap nga ba?..
if passing was 50 percent, well then pumasa sa bowling ang scores ng lahat.. :D
birthday pictures

The day was almost perfect..Almost had an accident, almost caught by the police.. but i got away again.. went out with my officemates and thai friends. But there were forces of nature that just kept on attacking.

Thank you very very very very very very much to everyone who has remembered my birthday. Samyan people, Bangkok people, Thai people and philippines people.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi La!!!Belated Happy Birthday!!! welcome to mid-20's club.

Thanks for dropping by at my blog. You moved out to blogspot na rin pala. Tagal ko rin kasing hindi na-check blog mo. Nice to get back on blogging.

Well, it's really cliche to say this but I wish you more wonderful years ahead.

24/9/05 20:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're glad u like our gift. no teddy bear dis tym to hug & to fantasize with.

keep rockin' gurl!
btw, i lyk d caption 2. i hope it's for real. help me in praying.
bless u!

24/9/05 21:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday Lala!

27/9/05 20:58  
Blogger lala said...

doesnt mean international food, makapabusog right? Konti lang kaya kinain mo..:P

thanks larry..

i am a fan of your love story. I hope it really will work out for you both. it didn't for me..

thanks joyfulchicken!!

27/9/05 22:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home