Monday, August 29, 2005

They say there are reasons for everything.

Question..

Why am I wanting this thing so much that I can't have?
Or is it.. I'll have it.. I'll just have to wait?
But what about this thing thats coming to me..
It is the nearest thing as to what Im wanting..
Is is a test?... or a gift?...
Shall I take it or not?..
If I won't will it be like missing something?
If I will.. will it be like wasting my time?..

They want it fast.. theyre seeing the future..
But it all will depend on me..
Why is this thing coming..
Is this my destiny?..
I see its possible too.. but its too fast..
then in the end.. im saying to myself and theyre telling me..
dont worry.. take it one at a time..
yet theyre still in a hurry.. i am pressured at the same time flattered..
then theyll tell me again.. dont worry..

My sis and cousin asks me.. "o ano na." all i can tell them is .. "ambot"..
Everyone around us is excited crazy happy..

But I have moments of sadness.. whenever i think of the thing i want the most that i cant have..
why am i holding on to it?.. nobody told me to hold on to it.. i can let go whenever i want..
forget about everything.. forget that i want it.. maybe time will tell.. for now.. im trying not
to think.. it always gets me in to trouble whenever i do..

So far they say its a nice story.. a nice love story.. it makes me smile too whenever i think about it.. but it could be sad too.. if this thing should not be..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home