Friday, August 19, 2005

I think.. single or married, gay or lesbian, a chicken or a duck you are.. masaya.. it all depends if your contented. if your not then you have a problem..

I am contented.. i am a hmmm..lesbian...gay...konfyu lew!!... :D I believe that there are always reason for everyone to be happy even if all things seems going downhill. God gives us problems yes.. but He sure never ceases to give us blessings as well.

Passionate kiss maybe connoted with torrid kiss like making love to having sex but for me they have differences. I'll tell you when we'll talk.

I haven't met the guy yet, haven't even talked to him. I figured he might be scared calling me because of the language problem. Plus, they said hes still busy. Why is everybody busy???!! and I am not!! Damn.. I need extra work. I have spare time at night.. Maybe I'll take that job in Soi Nana eh..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur confusion is some sort of a subconscious longing for a change. maybe a more stable companionship?
pag nasa abroad u r, i think lahat na yata maiisip mo...gaya ko...i feel u gurl

26/8/05 15:54  
Blogger lala said...

kainis minsan.. wala kang magawa and all you can do is think.. think.. and think.. whew!! kakapagod..

why cant we feel this when were home.. bakit sa abroad lang?.. how can you make abroad home?.. para walang think think..

27/8/05 12:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home