Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Of course there are also bad times here in Bangkok, but the good things are too good I guess, it helps me forget the bad things in life.

Life here will not be so good when:
a.) you ran out of money (you can't do the things i said in my last blog. But these are the times when we are laughing the most. Laughing at our misfortunes that is..:-D )

b.) you don't have a lovelife, or you are away from your lovelife (but then again, ate mia said, alai ka dai..it all depends on you.. It isnt just as happy as compared to having your love beside you or at least near you to call and check on you from time to time, hold each others hands and stuffs.. )

c.) you get tired of the meals you eat. (chicken and egg is always a safe choice.. and i dont want it sometimes, but its the only thing i can eat at the canteen during lunch!! If not, i go outside and have some noodles.)

d.) you realize that your everyday has become a routine. (This happened to me last week. AAAAAAH!! It almost made me crazy!! Migraine, depression, terrible sadness, i didnt want it, but i cant help it. it was a torment..)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree wid u my fwend!!livin' lyf -wrk n abroad is fun & njoy!!me here-ang saya2..its dat i can do wtever i wnt-kaliwali hu dey r..nwei's di ko cla kla2 noh..ehehe..njoy & hve fun my fwend but of course wid limitation..

fnally,sister u pla ikakasal..i-we thougt u na ikasal..can u xtend ur vacation-stay in pinas-tac la..so we can meet der..ehehe..

25/8/05 14:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home