Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Its been raining three consecutive days in bangkok. Sarap maligo, but haven't got the chance because im at school when it pours. I would love to make ligo in the rain when im driving. itd be nice. kaya lang mababasa ang aking damit, and it will reveal my sexy body.. naks. hehehe..

When i went home, my cousin was told she was malnourished, that would make me a skeleton! We just told them, thats the body built of thais. I had reduced my food intake and still not go hungry. I still feel healthy. I realized i really was small when i saw my friends and hear their comments. "Payat sa imo la"... Didnt bother me. But while i was there all i did was eat, and eat and eat. I was taking my vitamins and that gave me appetite to eat. One meal to another. Kakakain lang, kakain na naman with mga friends dito and friends doon..

Tacurong City as i noticed has become a bbq town. Everywhere you go there is a bbq place. It has a potential to be known as the bbq capital of the Philippines (as micci my friend was telling me, while they show me all bbq place.) hehehe. It has also developed into a bar town. No illegal things of course. They got live bands and discos. So almost every night I was out with my friends and was having fun.. It was a good holiday. Looking forward to coming back.

One famous big hit telvision show today over there is pinoy big brother. This show i get to watch when i dont go out with friends with my mom. Its fairly nice show. You get to laugh, cry and get angry once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home