Monday, November 28, 2005

tama nga sila.. isang linggo lang tatagal yung malamig na klima.. malamig pa rin.. pero di na masyadong masaya..
mainit na actually.. i started to have migraine since saturday afternoon.. drank a little alcohol to help me sleep but it didnt help. i had to force myself to vomit so i can bring out everything i consumed because we planned to watch harry potter that night.. so i did.. so we did..

last friday night, me and my cousin met at big c ratchadamri. i dont know how to go to her place kasi we always go there by taxi. i dont know how to go there by bus.. so i told her fetch me at big c. We cant take the taxi kasi were both short of money. we ate dinner happily together sa labas ng mall.. where interesting not so bad foods, which i may say delicious actually, ang siniserve. sticky rice and prok and atay barbeque.

Lala: order lang ta pepsi, kay kahuluya. hehehe.
Then came the waitress to our table with our orders and a plate of raw cabbage and balatong..

smile: did you order the vegies?.

lala: i didnt. why?

smile: basi bayaran ta na ha!!

hehehe.. we were cautious mahirap na baka mashort kami, maglakad na lang kami pauwi..
while eating we saw this girl eat the balatong raw. like bread stick!! wow!! i mean.. yaiks.. ano kaya lasa nun?

Anyway, we had to meet kasi, shilfa, her co-teacher has a problem with her computer. I'll fix it.. We were hoping we could fix it, so i can get paid, then we can have money..

Pagdating kila shilfa, nice house.. shes indian.. indians are better paid than filipinos here. shes my age. shes divorced. buti pa siya.. divorced na.. ay!! sorry.. nakasal na..

Shilfa told my cousin: my mom has been calling dad in india since my pc broke down. she has to come here.. or else ill send her my telephone bill!! (cute eh)

To cut the story short.. i was able to fix the pc.. and we got thank you from shilfa and her mom. oh wait.. we got paid.. hehehe..

Lala: lets take the cab cous.. its a little late na..
smile: lets go eat again.. hehehe..
takaw!!!! we ate noodles.

while eating noodles... a guy approach us in our table speaking thai to me..

guy: mi ber? (at least thats what i heard.. and it means.. do you have a number?, or i think he was saying.. someone wants your number.)
and i go like..
lala: ah..uh..
smile: what is it..
lala: hes asking for my number
smile: may mi torasab. (my cousin said.. she doesnt have a phone)
what?!!! i have a phone!! hehe. anyway, the guy went away..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home